It was a solo effort but also would have been before this update came out. Hopefully it fixes your issue. I couldn’t imagine getting to the top and it bombing.
Is it possible to switch between run and bike work outs without having to exit and re open???
Would be very handy
I’m still having issues with using My Apple Watch series 6 as a heart rate monitor. Every so often it drops out, or stops and stays at the same heart rate for a few minutes. Please can you fix this?
If you go back to the Pairing Screen you can switch between Running and Riding.
Not sure if your “spanking mouse comment” is being sarcastic or what, but i don’t have a good setup. Literally just my phone and trying to type on it to reply on chat and then return back to the ride screen is a real PITA!!! Why they put the QUIT button so close is perplexing. It would be extremely easy for the finger to swipe it instead of MENU
Hi @Matt_Ed welcome to Zwift forums.
From a previous post, but
Oh sweet, lets support even less devices
Do you know of any non-web-based games that support MORE devices than Zwift?
I’d be happy if they cut support for even more legacy or alternative systems so that the rate of development can speed up a bit.
Thanks for the quick reply, but this can’t be right. I have an open-ended subscription via my Apple account. In my Apple subscriptions, everything looks fine and active for Zwift and it shows my next monthly payment as due on 16 January 2022.
I’ll try logging out of Zwift on my laptop and logging back on…
Kind regards, Simon
After the update today, the Fuego Flats sprint personal records were displaying as “minutes ago”, “ days ago”, or “ weeks ago” without the actual number of minutes, days, or weeks. This was on Apple TV.
Yes, the update arrived about an hour after my iPhone 12 and iPad Pro updated.
We did the WRTL TTT race today. Our team did a lot of preparation for the race and were very disappointed that it was ruined by a Zwift glitch. With 100 m of the start, 3 team members went right on the correct route and 2 of us, including the captain was sent left on the wrong route. Other problems took out 2 members before the race started. Since a minimum of 4 finishers are required, our whole team was disqualified. The 2 sent on the wrong course had updated the software.
Besides making this fix, please do not have software updates on big Zwift race days. It is not the first time that updates caused problems on race day. Also, please give PC users the option of not updating until later, eg after the race. Currently, my pc updates automatically and does not give an option to decline doing the update before using it.[quote=“Wes, post:1, topic:566545, full:true”]
Hey Zwifters, we have released version 1.20 of the game client, which includes a number of new features, improvements and bug fixes.
The update is available for download now on all supported platforms (PC, Mac, Android, iOS and Apple TV).
If you are planning to join an event on your next Zwift session, please make sure you log in a few minutes early to download the update to get access to all the latest features.
New Features and Content
- Added two new routes to Watopia, Climbers Gambit and Legends and Lava. Routes include badges and are available for meetups.
- Added two new running training plans, tailored to those new to the sport or seeking a lighter training schedule. Get fast with the 5k Record Breaker Lite Flexible Training Plan and gain endurance with the 3 Run 13.1 Lite Flexible Training Plan.
- New items have been added to the Drop Shop:
- Chapter 2 TOA bike
- Cube Litening C:68X bike
- Novatec R4 Disc wheelset.
- Added new weekly workouts.
Bug Fixes and Improvements
- A number of Neokyo visuals have been fixed or improved.
- The minimap for Neokyo now makes it clear which roads are available for Zwifters to ride or run.
- When nearing the end of a Meetup, the distance remaining value will transition to meters/feet to make it more clear exactly when the meetup ends.
- Removed the ability to bring up the pairing screen by clicking or tapping on the power, heart rate and cadence display box. (This causes your avatar to stop, which in most cases, isn’t ideal).
- Added more spawn points in Neokyo routes so Zwifters are less likely to spawn on top of other Zwifters.
- Added the ability for KICKR bike riders to disable steering.
- Updated text in the Back to Basics - To the Max workout.
- Updated the automatic screenshot system to be more likely to grab a screenshot for shorter activities.
- Fixed an issue causing some route lead-in and total distance information to be inaccurate for Neokyo routes.
- Fixed an issue which could cause Japanese text in the garage to appear incorrectly.
- Fixed an issue causing the total distance of a lap to be incorrect in the route selection screen.
- Fixed an issue with some Gravel Grinder Training Plan workouts which had incorrect cadence targets.
- Fixed an issue causing the workout completed date to appear as a long string of numbers on some devices.
- Fixed an issue that would cause riders to abruptly swerve on some Neokyo routes.
- Fixed an issue which would cause KICKR Bike riders to get pushed aside when riding in a pack.
- Fixed an issue that would prevent Zwifters from using both sides of a two lane road when transitioning from a road surface to dirt.
- Fixed an issue which would cause some audio to cut out in certain situations in large events and podcast rides.
- Fixed an issue with the Makuri Island minimap which did not properly show the tunnel between Yumezi and Neokyo.
- Fixed an issue with the Return to Original World dialog box when finishing a Group Workout.
- Fixed an issue where the Menu button and Return to Me button would overlap when Fan Viewing.
- Fixed an issue on Apple TV which would cause the button focus highlight to be visible in the profile settings screen when it shouldn’t be.
- Devices running MacOS versions prior to version 10.12 are no longer supported.
- Devices running iOS versions prior to iOS 12 are no longer supported.
If you encounter anything unusual with this update, please post in the thread below.
See you in Watopia,
Do you have a timeline yet for the Kickr direct connect compatibility?
I have the same problem, Steven. Uninstall/reinstall was the only thing that worked for me. I recently added an AppleTV subscription which may have “fixed” the problem.
mine is a bit slow auto updating sometimes so if i know an update has dropped I go to the app store and lookup zwift it usually has an update button avoiding the full uninstall/install
It used to work just fine until the last Zwift release, prior to today’s, and now it just won’t pair.
Thank you Wes and Merry Christmas in advance!
Pretty much given up on Zwift getting Kickr direct connect…evidently this is no longer any sort of priority for Zwift nor a priority for Wahoo pushing on Zwift.
I just tried installing the update on my PC and the login screen just flashes. I’ve tried shutting down and restarting and nothing works. Any suggestions?