Game Update 1.16 - August 19th, 2021

See Kickr Bike & Trainer resistance is non responsive in free ride [August 2021] [1.16.0]

Thank you for your support, Bob! I hope someone from Zwift Galactic Headquarters is listening to us as this seems like it should not be a big coding challenge to “fix.” I went on a long route ride yesterday, and because the progress bar almost didn’t move at all per km, it was of limited use. Better than nothing, but far from what the feature could be with a little “kilometers to go” metric included. Crack on, Mate!

You must be new to Zwift!

6 Likes

Let’s hope Team Zwift reads the comments and does something soon. I wont hold my breathe.

Same issue for me with Runn not being found on android. Old runpod is found fine (didn’t realise till later so couldn’t zwift for a run today) as is wahoo tickr and kickr. All on ble mind. Happened since latest update. Have been advised to post details on here to push the problem up the chain so here it is!

the progress bar is wrong in France Lead in distance wrong for some courses

Not for me. Did Tire Bouchon yesterday before continuing up Ven Top, and the route progress bar was perfect. I’m on Windows.

Maybe just for Roule Ma Poule then?

It was just the lead in section that was wrong, it ended at the correct point.

I have the exact same issue is there a fix

See Treadmill not recognized [August 2021] [1.16.0] [SOLVED]

1 Like

I am having an issue with my treadmill no longer being recognized in Zwift Run, as well. Zwift thinks my Sole F80 is a bike trainer. It picks it up in the cycling section but not the run section. Zwift, please fix.

1 Like

The route progression bar is nice but pretty useless without showing the remaining distance. 2 out of 5 stars. I’m sure you can do that better…

1 Like

The remaining distance might also not be the best solution. Yesterday I did the “Tour of fire and ice“ - after half of the distance one might think that it’s only a few minutes to go … An additional route profile would help. But hey, isn’t it part of the challenge that you check the route details before you start? :slightly_smiling_face:

Agree. Route profile would be a dream. BTW, I check the numbers. But it’s hard to remember them when challenging at the max HR. :upside_down_face:

I noticed that when I tried to remove the data using the little data button when selecting which images you wanted, it made the images black. This ride was done on iOS and internet was good throughout the ride and no issues saving. Here is the activity link:The at Home Cycling & Running Virtual Training App

Zwift will no longer pick up my Runn treadmill sensor. I’ve seen a few others post with the same problem post this update. Hopefully a patch will come soon.

It seems like the new update is not automatically pairing with my power meter. On an Apple IPad and pairing with a Stages Gen3 crank based power meter.

Before the update Zwift would automatically pair with the power meter (and pick up the cadence sensor on the power meter as well) and it would even automatically skip to the next screen after a 5 second delay.

After the update I get the power source or speed sensor pairing screen and have to manually tap to pair with a power source and then select the Stages (at least Zwift seems to remember that) before continuing. Zwift then automatically matches the cadence sensor.

1 Like

Hi

I realised the image post update is showing a black screen for me. Had the issue on Monday and Tuesday since the update. Not sure if this is a bug?

1. Don’t quit the meet-up
  2. Just ride routes that are in the current rotation

:bowing_man:t2:

The last update really made erg mode & riding in general a mess. My work around is to use the TacX app on my iPad….here is what zwift says.
“I’ve checked with our team and we’ve had similar reports from members that use similar trainers including the Tacx Neo 2T. The dev team is currently working on a fix with high priority.

While there isn’t a work-around for this issue as of yet, the fix will come from our end and all you should have to do is keep your Zwift app up to date.”
Arg!!!