Freewheel notification

As my Cycleops does not support freewheel spin for downhills, I’d love to be told (by an icon or sign) when my peddling is no longer being used.

I think the rider avatar goes into a super tuck mode (sitting on the top tube) if you freewheel a bit downhill.  I don’t know the particular speed and duration parameters that make this take effect.  Alternate solution: don’t freewheel.  :)

You can tell you’re not putting any power in by the big fat 0 at the top left of your screen.

this is not regarding power put in… it is power transferred to rider on screen, specifically when going down hill… at what point is my power ‘wasted’

Interesting point. Of course in real life we all reach a point where we spin out the available gears, but I don’t think that’s ever a situation that’s simulated on Zwift, the power you put in is always transmitted to the road. It’s just that at high speeds when descending the air resistance is such that even big changes in power will often see little change in your speed.

I think the the top tube tuck is around 36 mph…