Free trial expired, signed up for payment, says my trial has expired

Free Strava days expired. I signed up using Paypal (which it shows on my account) but still shows me as expired.

When will Zwift charge me?

It should be instantaneous.  My free trail expired last Thursday and I paid via paypal and was able to ride right away.  

Hi Richard,

It should be pretty much instantaneous. I’ve created a ticket from this post for further investigation.

Thanks!

It worked today. Maybe I didn’t click the final button. It remembered that I had associated with Paypal. All good!

Hi Team - 

I have the same issue , Paid and signed up , still locked out .

same issue here. free trial expired joined via paypal(payment taken from paypal by zwift!) but zwift still telling me free trial expired and why not join. already have zwift!!

I have the same issue , Paid and signed up , still locked out.

I wrote to the support from the 04 and not getting no solution or answer.

I do not know what to do, because in my paypal account appears the signature of zwift

Same issue as above!

Hi Carlos and Gavin,

I’m still waiting for a response from you on your ticket, Carlos. And, Gavin, I have just responded to your ticket as well.

Ok, Eric, acho que resolvi meu problema com a assinatura. Demorou, mas resolvi. 

Thanks for the update, Carlos! :slight_smile:

Hi Eric,

Resolved now - I deleted zwift on my mac, reloaded it and was fine.

Thanks,

Gavin

Same issue.  Paid with CC - payment shows at my CC account. On Web shows I am “active” with next payment due in a month.  On App, shows as expired. Have deleted an re-installed app, still same problem. Installed iOS app, still same problem. Anyone have a solution, I really want to ride Swift today as I need to do a 3 hour ride and need something to keep myself from going insane on a trainer that long.

Hi Steven,

Can you try clicking ‘Watch’ and seeing if that will let you ride?

Same issue here

Says “active” on the web-account, but in the OS X App it doesn’t work. :frowning:

Same issue here. Four days going after payment Still Shows trial. Uninstalled, reinstalled, logged out and back in blah blah blah
  Come one guys, you have my money, lets get this resolved already.

1 Like

I have the same issue. i cannot find anyway to check what  my status is