Brand new computer (not a single app installed on it except Chrome and Zwift.
- Processor: 3.8 GHz AMD FX-4300 quad- core Processor
- Memory: 8GB of DDR3 SDRAM
- Storage: 500GB Hard Disk Drive
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForceGT 730 2GB dedicated graphics card
- Operating System: Windows 10 Home 64-bit (full up to date)
Drivers for the card UPDATED as of this week.
According the global database Zwift users, I should get about 20fts.
But I have been told by a friendly helper on FB where I posted this problem that I have been getting only 9-10FPS so far. Not sure why.
But since Monday update, it is now worst, it is like I’m getting 9-10FPS, but the 10 frames are not even evenly distributed over the all second. It is like the speed of FPS is unconsistent.
I tried to tweak the NVIDIA control panel.
I set my power setting to max performance.
My log file shows I’m using the medium settings.
Help ! I’m getting better results with my 2010 Macbook Pro !!!