Forum preview image making browsing rubbish

This is really annoying, please change it back. I can’t see anything in the interface settings that lets me disable it. I haven’t changed anything, so it must be a choice made by the webmaster.

Agree. This is really pants.

6 Likes

It’s arguably even more obnoxious on desktop. Crazy idea.

8 Likes

Ouch. That’s poor too.

2 Likes

At my normal scaling I have to scroll just to see any non-sticky threads. On desktop!

1 Like

Why does yours look like that? mine is the same as it always has been

Please, give us back the old style and make these tiles optional. Seriously, who thought this was a good idea??

5 Likes

I’m logged in to the forums on so many devices with Chrome I’m good (for now) too but tried in Edge just to check and got the same layout as above. Wholly cow, that’s a shocker. Who qa’s this stuff???

3 Likes

Yup, just noticed it this morning.

Jeez, what a mess :scream:

2 Likes

Same here. What a cluster-f*!k

3 Likes

This is awful. Please make it stop

2 Likes

haha also got quite surprised about that new interface!! New ingame home screen new forum home screen? hahaha.

Also not a fan by the way.

Also chiming in - I actually don’t want to use the Unread and New views now, despite them being how I get around the forums.

Just open to find this s***, thought it was a major bug but saw this post at the top of the list.

WTF are they thinking? Everything in Zwift has become more graphical and less user-friendly. What’s wrong with a written text? Lists? Pull-down menus?

2 Likes

What were they thinking? :joy:

And how did they look at the results and think “Yep, this looks terrific, far better than old format”? :rofl:

3 Likes

Yours is cached, it’ll change at some point.

Edit: You’re right, the main menu is unchanged. It’s the individual boards.

1 Like

Hopefully it’s just a forum software update that has a new default, and they’ve not noticed/disabled it yet…

2 Likes

yeah it is not exactly very user friendly and looks utter cack

3 Likes

Haha, who enabled this and didn’t even notice/think that it was a terrible idea?!

3 Likes

This will certainly lower the number of complaints because it’s just unusable :roll_eyes:

3 Likes