Please Update the User Interface

I should be able to access the settings from the home page.

The Upcoming Events and Join Another Zwifter scroll wheels don’t sync with the drag of the mouse

The Guest World Schedule is hard on the eyes and has near 0 functionality. Tell me what day it is. Give me some info if I hover over or click a date. Some numbers are black, some are white, is it for visibility? Who knows.

Allow me to favorite premade workouts.

When creating my own workout, I can’t select and highlight any of the text boxes. Let me copy and paste and duplicate workout blocks.

Improve the optimization of screen real estate.

The Upcoming Events cuts off the titles and doesn’t allow you to hover over them to view. There are letters in circles, I have no idea what they mean because hovering over them tells me nothing.

Join Another Zwifter should add a filter.

Add a friendslist.

I’ve only used Zwift for an hour now, but I know it’s existed for years. It’s sad that this feels like a product that is still in alpha testing.

Edit: Another one, why are there more profile metrics available on the website than on the desktop program itself? You have access all of our training metrics, it would be nice to see them defined for users to benefit from.

Hi @Stephen_Andrichuk

Welcome to the forum.

I would say give it a bit more time to get used to.

Maybe it’s good for someone new to say this. It’s objectively bad. Just because you can ignore it, doesn’t make it good. And to make matters worse, you have to pay a monthly subscription, which in theory is for consistent support and development, yet after 6 years, it’s still poorly implemented.

3 Likes

To be fair @Stephen_Andrichuk raises good points. The last 12 ish months has seen little in the way of development of the game. This was apparently due to focusing on the new user experience. I totally appreciate that and expected Zwift to correct some of the points that @Stephen_Andrichuk raises but I can’t think of anything zwift had done to improve the new user experience. We’ve been around for a while and have got used to the clunky interface but it is so frustrating that I can’t do basic things after all this time. How many users have tried the free trial and given up because they find it difficult or to many clicks to access things. I’m of an older generation and am happy to work things out, but the younger generation have zero patience for these things in my experience and will just give up if things aren’t really accessible, really quickly.

The scrapping of the UI project last year was weird. I’m sure zwift are working on something big, maybe s complete overhaul because apart from the move into hardware, I don’t see anything that has justified the huge investments zwift has received.

2 Likes