“For You” Recommendations [February 2022]

Hi everyone! The “For You” rollout will continue today, opening it up to a small percent of accounts created after September 1, 2021.

For You is a row on the Zwift home screen that contains a personalized collection of experiences that we believe matches the way you prefer to Zwift – RoboPacer groups at your speed, suggested workouts and routes, events you’ve signed up for, and joining Zwifters you follow.

This is a feature that will evolve over time. In its initial phase - it’s designed to encourage exploration of the many types of Zwifty activities.

Please see this Support Hub article for more FAQ’s of this feature.

Q: I am still seeing the legacy home screen. When will I see the new one with the For You menu?
Some devices/hardware across OS platforms (Mac/PC/iOS/Android/AppleTV) remain incompatible with the new home screen. We are actively working to bring the new home screen to these devices.

Q: I see the new home screen, but not the For You menu. When will I see that?
We will roll out to an increasing number of Zwifers in phases. As with the broader home screen UI rollout, For You development will be an iterative process driven by community feedback.

Q: Will my Today’s Plan or TrainingPeaks workouts display here?
Yes, if you have Today’s Plan or TrainingPeaks connected to Zwift, then you will see your next workout display in the For You row. Only 1 workout from these 3rd party applications will display in this row at this time.

What we’d like to ask from you:
If you’ve had a chance to use the For You menu - we’d love to hear your thoughts! It helps us if you provide context about your experience level in Zwift, and what sort of activities you enjoy most: whether they’re solo or social; structured training plans or races; cycling vs running vs both; etc.

Lastly - because we’d like to keep this discussion focused on this phase of the project, this thread will auto-close in 14 days.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 13 days. New replies are no longer allowed.