You are not going to gain any new subscribers by adding Fuego Flats, Timber Tustle, etc. You will lose riders if you don’t fix the bugs on important stuff.
- Alpe Du Zwift when you finish it doesn’t show the leader board, so you don’t know where you stand. This is on Windows PC, and I have the setting to toggle the leaderboards turned on.
- Group rides, when you get out of the draft you can’t catch up EVER. I was in a group and the mph was 25-27 in the group. I lost connection, fell back, and was 20 seconds behind. I averaged 28 MPH and couldn’t catch up.
- Customizable HUD, let me pick and choose what I want. I don’t need the boost button taking up 10% of the screen. I would like to see more leader boards
- Why reset the personal best times? This isn’1 1980 memory is cheap, keep all my times. Don’t you dare say use ZwiftPower, that is pure laziness.
- At lease keep my all time best time
- Ghost rider, let me ride against my best time or someone else’s time. You can do this because you added the Red Gate feature.
- LET ME SET A DEFAULT RESISTANCE MODIFIER, Don’t dare say the slider for hills it isn’t the same. Let me set a modifier 1-10 to add to any uphill or flat grade. So a Zero grade become 3 for me and 7 becomes 10. I am sick and tired of not being able to win sprints because I don’t get enough resistance.