Figure 8 route problem

The old long figure 8 route makes some problems. Sometimes there is the route to the nwe mountains, but the choose of the routeoption is random (in tunnel on the big tree and the other mountain route option).

please give us the old figure 8 route back! (Without mountain)

I agree. I like the figure 8 as an every other day ride option when I need a break from the mountain. It takes about an hr for me and has a good mix, it was my favourite route.

Hi all, 

This is a known bug and it will be fixed in the next update.

We apologise for any inconvenience.

Thank you

TomH; so you’re saying the Figure 8 will go back to being the old figure 8, without the mountain? That would be great, as I sometimes want to ride for a while with *some* elevation and hills; but not have to tackle the Epic mountain.

Yep that’s right Jeffrey,

Also don’t forget guys, you can always turn the other way using the Zwift Mobile App or your keyboard :slight_smile:

Ride On!

Rode it this morning after the latest update, seemed to be working - thanks! And I know I can turn using the app or keyboard, but even though I"m closing in on Level 20 and have tons of hours on the course - that can still be a little confusing. Plus, I am usually multi-tasking by watching close caption TV, listening to music, etc.; so pre-planned routes are extremely helpful.

No problem Jeffrey, Thank you! 

Ride On!

Didn’t work today.  Same old problem.  Selected Figure 8. In Forward direction it wants to go up the mountain every time

I had the same problem yesterday. The Figure 8 tried to take me up the mountain. I am using the Mac version of the software.

I think this is old news by now; but I also found the Fig 8 is trying to send me up the mountain again. Easy enough to work around, but hopefully fixed in next release.

I organise a 3 lap figure 8 groupride on wednesdays and last week Zwift took us to the mountain grrrrrrrrrrr. The whole group got separated while the previous weeks I didn’t have any issues. Zwift any idea what went wrong? This bug seemed to be fixed. Please give us back the old figure 8 without the new mountains. Thank you