I agree with one of the points Scott made. I think a lot of riders would like to see new features, This page has 45 views and 5 votes that is 11%, so extrapolating to 100k users that give 11000.
- Gost rider why not, I use it on my Garmin cycling computer when I am on the road so I would probity us it on Zwift.
- Yes with more worlds I would get a PR most sections, 60 or 90 days would be nice. I dont think keeping them longer than that can be motivating.
- This would be nice if you choose any loop it will have a count down, why not. as soon as you make a manual turn the count down will go away.
- Yes please, flat road resistance modifier. Please.
5)Yes we all know that the TT bike cant draft, but still every week when I lead a group ride there is someone on a TT bike wondering why they cant stay in the draft. A notice on the bike selection will help the new riders a lot. Also why dont Zwift just change the bike for you if you are on a TT bike in a group ride.
- Scott this happen, sure they will fix it.
Here are some of my own wishes:
a) give ride leaders tools to help manage group rides, like a button to give negative draft to riders in front, This will help to keep the bunch together on a downhill or the ability to slow the front down so that the ones off the back can catch up. it is not to limit flyiers it is so that strong riders don’t have to soft pedal every time the leader has to wait for riders off the back.
b) Let ride leaders copy and past text.
c) Auto assign race categories for races, Zwift know my FTP and my weight they can put me in the correct pen.
d) Even better than c) get rid of w/kg categories use a ranking system, so similar ability riders are grouped together.
e) drop in races: now this is an idea that I had the other day. but only after c) or d) is true. You get to the lobby you select you want to do a race you pick the distance (I think this should be 10-30km) once 10 people selected the same distance you get moved to the pen and the race start. Almost like battle royal style. You could even have team events 4 friends select a race and race against other teams of 4 and the position of #3 count.
f) a button on the keyboard to give ride ons.
g) Team TT events where you can only draft of your team members.