Error Code 112

Hi 

just downloaded the sw on my MacBook Pro.

Got this

Error Code 112 in file /Users/jmayfield/Projects/ZwiftApp/CODE/Patcher/Patcher/Patcher.cpp at Line 544

The OS I have is Yosemite 10.10.5

I haven’t even started in getting close to my Kickr…

Not a great experience so far…

Sorry to hear you’re running into issues! I’ve created a support ticket for you. Keep an eye on your email for updates!

Same Error here! OS X Swift App starts updating every time i start the app, downloads a few MB and then stops with reference to Error 112. The app then asks if i want to start Swift anyway - if YES is selected the app runs without any problems. But the procedure starts from the beginning when opening the app again. My OS is 10.10.3

Martin, submit a ticket via bit.ly/zwiftsupport and attach your launcher_log.txt file located in your Documents\Zwift\Logs folder, so we can investigate further.

Thanks!

Same issue here. I want to use the product but can’t. Horrible first experience. 

Same issue,too. Spending trial days with error and no ride…?

Please let me know what I can do.

I’m getting same error on my mac. what should i do?

I get the same error . What can be done ?

I am getting the same error.  Very frustrating since I am paying for a product I can not use.  

I also get the same error, do you have any solution?

I solved this problem by disabling the antivirus program. I don’t know why, but it works for me.

Ive got the same experience and I havent even started as yet

Michael,

I have to uninstall the zwift, update my laptop, and reinstall zwift.  After I did that it has worked like a champ.

I’ve got this on a MacBook…2012…running high sierra.

Brilliant.

I am getting the same code 112. I’m on a mac book air. This is maddening. Seems like it’s a common problem Zwift should have fixed by now. Having major buyers remorse with this kickr. Heard amazing things about Zwift and kickr. Not so sure. 

same error

Zwift encountered the following Error Code 112 in file /Users/jmayfield/Projects/ZwiftApp/CODE/Patcher/Patcher/Patcher.cpp at Line 544 and will close. If the problem persists, please contact Zwift Support.

please advise

works fine on iPhone