Equal XP points

Hi, I think it’s a very simple update for software programmers to make English and Metric system users to have equal XP points. I wonder why Zwift just doesn’t input the exact points to make the two equal?

1mi = about 1.6km. So equal XP points would hurt the milage based system or the km scoring would a funky number to make that idea work. Or just set zwift to metric as most the world uses metric already. Bike racing irl uses metric system.

1 Like

They have the option to set either the XP number or the mileage/km number to a funky number. If they change the XP number, it won’t end in a zero. If they change the mileage or km number, it won’t be an integer. I assume this is a product decision they have already thought about. At least the current regime encourages all Zwifters to use the metric system, as Gerald Ford intended :smile:

3 Likes

Funky numbers for XP points won’t bother me. As long as the mileage in Mi or Kms are accurate.

go for whichever gives you the fewest points or you’ll just be stuck at level 50 for longer!

3 Likes

Or level 21 given we’re in the running topic.

1 Like

I guess I’ll need to take “attention to detail” off my CV

1 Like

“Bike racing in real life uses metric”

In all the TTs I have entered, 10mile, 15mile, 25mile, 50mile, 100mile and 12hours, never once was I measured in kilometres.