Email Updates ??

Who gets the email updates that Zwift sends when new releases are released? I do not seem to … Nor do many. Is there a box to tick in settings?

We email everybody whenever there are important or big changes, but if you want an email about every release you can go here and click “Follow” near the top right.

https://support.zwift.com/hc/en-us/sections/200553705-Announcements

I did not get the last email.  I do not see this FOLLOW button on the mobile app or full site.   Thanks.  

Right now the “Follow” button only appears when you’re logged in as you have to be logged in to follow an article or post. We’re investigating how to expose it in a logged out state that doesn’t involve lots of redirects (read: fun with Zendesk). 

We’ll be adding a notifications section to the dashboard to allow riders to control the communication they receive. 

I am not getting the mails. I also cannot follow whether logged in or not. 

KC - Zendesk is working properly as far as we can tell. Would you mind submitting a support ticket with a screen shot like I took above to demonstrate whether the Follow button is appearing? Also please include what happens or does not happen when you click the Follow button. We’ll see what we can come up with. Thanks!

I have stopped receiving emails.