Elite Qubo Digital Smart B+ Flat Resistance is Off

trainer
resistance

(Josie (Zwift HQ)) #22

Hey Radu - it looks like 2 days ago you were on an older game version. I would suggest to update that, and see if the issues persist. The latest on iOS should be 1.0.31651. Please let me know if it resolves! Thanks so much.

(Josie (Zwift HQ)) #23

Hey Dex,

It sounds like you might be running into some ANT+ interference. Please check through our Support article HERE. If you continue to have issues, open a support inquiry and we can delve deeper.

Thanks!

(Josie (Zwift HQ)) #24

Hey Alessandro -

Are you pairing via ANT+ or bluetooth? You’ll want to make sure you’re not getting any dropouts, as these could be the cause of some resistance issues.

Thanks!

(Alessandro Crestani ) #25

Hi, problem solved, I was wrong to do the pairing. For power, cadence and resistance sensors, you must use Ant fe-c and not others. Thanks to the staff.
Alessandro

(Ben Rosenblum) #26

My turn!

Got a Qubo Digital B+ a few weeks ago, got Zwift about 2 weeks ago. Everything was going great and I was pulling about 180-220 watts on average.

All of a sudden at the top of a 2000M climb 2 days ago my max power was showing like 60 watts and the resistance would no longer adjust based on the gradient.

The problem persisted on my ride today. I’m pulling 60 watts and about 12 MPH on the flats. No resistance change on the uphills. Generally miserable rides.

I’m using a Bluetooth connection on an iPad.

@Zwift - any help? I can try a different app to see if it works there, but that would probably be the end of my Zwifting :slightly_frowning_face:

(David Tang) #27

Continuing the discussion from Elite Qubo Digital Smart B+ Flat Resistance is Off:

My Elite Intera Digital Smart B+ (same electronic guts as Qubo but different roller mechanism) has lost the ability to change resistance in accordance with the terrain in Zwift. This is all on ANT+ on a Windows computer with Power and Cadence from a PowerTap wheel and the trainer controlled by Zwift.

Power registers properly (the trainer was very spotty and inaccurate) with the Powertap and I don’t want to go to Power and Contol from/to the trainer. Is that mandatory? If so, I’m probably either going to go to Sufferfest or buy a new trainer or something. Something might even be to just return the “smart” trainer and use my old fluid trainer (since that is what it is behaving like).

I suppose I should try this all in the Elite app too.

Or is this the problem everyone else if experiencing?

Thanks.

David

(Ben Rosenblum) #28

Same problem, more or less, as the rest of us, though my issue is with Bluetooth. No updates from Zwift. My sufferfest trial starts tomorrow I guess.

(David Tang) #29

I’ve put in a support request and sent my logs. I’ll report back.

(Anthony Damico) #30

I’m having the same issue. Strange because it used to work…?

(Joris Ee) #31

almost 2 months now and no progress?? looking forward to my restitution…