Elite Nero rollers. - set up issue

Hey. I am having issues setting the elite Nero rollers up.

Rollers work fine Thro the elite app but although are recognised via swift as a power source and controllable but no power or speed data is transferred.

Any ideas?

Thanks

What connection type? BTLE or ANT+? If BTLE, Device running Zwift must be the only one connected to Nero. I do not have any problems with Nero and Zwift.

The Elite Nero I own since August 2019. I use the Nero within Zwift on PC via built in Bloetooth of the MS Surface Pro 5 since October 2019. All worked properly.
On December I made a firmware update of the Nero with the Android app Upgrado. From this point in time the Nero does not work properly anymore: the measured power changes very/too slowly and the ergo mode loop back control within the Nero also does not work.
==> DO NOT UPGRADE the the firmware of the Elite Nero!

Before the firmware upgrade I was very happy. The power measurement quickly followed the effort and the ergo mode regulated the torque in regard to the cadence.
Now I am in contact with Elite to get the older firmware to downgrade… I hope that after the down grade the Nero will work all right as before.