I´m new in Zwift and I love it.
- MacOSX with Garmin ANT+ USB key
- Tacx Bushido Smart with ANT+/BLE
- Garmin GSC10 (Speed/Cadence sensor)
- Garmin Edge 810 (view only on indoor workouts, not saving workouts)
- Garmin HRM
- Garmin Fenix 3 (which records the workout)
How I ride:
Pair all devices via ANT+ to Mac and Fenix including Speed, HRM and Bushido.
Start ride, enjoy and sweat, save the workout via Garmin Fenix 3 and upload the ride to garmin connect.
Now I got two files, first the zwift recorded file, which includes the altitude and higher (average) speed data.
Second my garmin data file, which includes the heart rate data including times in zones.
How can I have my ascent together with the heart rate zone data shown correctly?
Thanks and best regards