DURA-ACE R9200 Sportive Series

Just noticed from the companion app that DURA-ACE R9200 Sportive Series was missing from the events list. Little bit later they appeared back again with changed starting times, why’s that?.

I came here to ask a similar question! I was signed up for all three of them (one of each) and as of this morning I’m no longer signed up for any.

Obviously, I can just sign back up for the three, but I’ve noticed that the start times are now inconsistent, at least for tomorrow afternoon (US Pacific time) - there’s one at 1:00PM, then 3:00PM, but then the schedule jumps to 6:00PM (even though according to the Zwift Insider article they’re supposed to be every two hours).

Zwift folks, is this correct? Or did something get messed up and needs corrected?

I was check in tomorrow’s 2:00PM event but that is not available anymore. Need to wait and see if something keep changing before tomorrow’s events before i check in again.

Haven’t checked companion for the event, but you can also sign up online here: The at Home Cycling & Running Virtual Training App