Downloading ZwiftPower Results Data

Wondering if anyone has tried (and succeeded) to download or export results data from ZwiftPower. I’m talking about the results table for an individual event, with all the riders’ power breakdowns, etc. I would love to mess around with these data a bit (mostly to look at my own performance gaps relative to the field) but copy/paste exporting is problematic due to the number of emojis, units, weird column formats, etc. (i.e. they need lots of data cleaning). Ideally, I would love to have a quick CSV or similar download option of an entire results board, but even a back end API would do the trick (don’t mind a little data cleaning, especially if the files come in consistent formatting, etc.).

Did you get an answer to this? I would be interested also

Nope never did. Ended up doing a copy/paste/cleanup off the web results. Wasn’t as bad as expected but was definitely fiddly work.

Bringing up an old thread. I’m looking at doing this for a team’s racing series scoring. Has anybody managed anything beyond cut/paste?

I recently wanted to analyse a race and ended up cutting and pasting so if there is a better way I would also be interested.

For those who are cutting and pasting I found a useful set of formula which makes it very easy and quick to remove the w/kg, w, kg, bpm, cm and return only the numerical figures you want. All in all it probably now takes 5-10 minutes to cut, paste and manipulate a full
set of results. ( Think I found cut and the paste value didn’t work ?)

Formula is: =VALUE(LEFT(cell ref,SEARCH(“w”,cell ref)-1))

Where the w clears out all w and w/kg and can be replaced by k b or c to clear out the kg, bpm and cm.

I took a deep dive into the WTRL data a while back, using the ZwiftPower data. I have the R script for some of the data cleanup if anyone wants it. I can’t post the link to the write-up on a forum, but you can find it here…
davidrroberts.wordpress.com/2021/06/25/digging-into-zwiftpower-data/

Interesting findings on your digging into ZwiftPower data.

I thought I knew a bit about figures and statistics but your analysis on the data and R are way above my pay grade.

I do agree with you that all treadmill runners should measure their own belt speed and not assume the console figure is correct.

Well, it’s just a quick pass using a pretty minimal dataset, so it might all be wrong. :slight_smile: