Direction arrows for riders at junctions

Would be great to see which direction the riders in front are going. Too many times I’ve been ‘buddies’ with someone and all of a sudden I’ll be heading in a separate direction, by the time I’ve turned around they’re miles ahead.

Would be useful to know which direction they’re planning on going so I can change my direction to match.

Unless something has changed recently, you should see a turn indicator under the riders seat of the people infront of you.

Thanks for the response. Maybe this is an iOS feature request then as I’ve never seen any direction from other riders.

Hi Mike, 

This is already in game. If you’re not seeing that, I would recommend opening a support ticket, and we’ll be able to help you out

I do mean so I can see which direction the other riders are going in. I can change direction of me at junctions no problem. (Just to be clear - this is not a feature I have seen in my experience)

Hi Mike,

I understand the question. What you’re asking for is already in game. If you’re not seeing that, I would recommend opening a support ticket, and we’ll be able to help you out

I have a similar issue as Mike. I don’t think I’ve ever noticed it either. I’ll look the next time I ride but will log a support ticket if I cannot see it.

Thank you.