Data and Category reset on Zwift Power

I have been using a dumb trainer with cadence/speed sensors and a HRM. Currently, all my data on ZwiftPower is base on that. I find that it is not a true reflection of my abilities eg I am currently a Cat C almost B?!! I cannot keep up with Cat Cs. I have a power meter on order and will be installed next week as I will be racing starting Apr 6. Can I get my data reset so that I can start on a realistic/true level which is a Cat D? I will do a FTP test with the new power meter to see where I’m really at. Thank you for your assistance.

Cheers
Roshan
ps my ID on Zwift Power and Zwift is J.ROSHAN (TBR)

Please send a E-mail to zwiftpower@zwift.com

When you do, come armed with some information so that we can help you more quickly and easily:

• A link to your ZwiftPower profile
  • Your ZwiftPower username
  • Your Zwift ID

If you aren’t sure how to locate your Zwift ID, check out this article for steps.

Do not post that information here. Please. Send it in the email.

To jump on his thread.

I upgraded from a dumb tacx satori trainer with a garmin speed sensor to a tacx flow smart trainer recently and did my first event with the new trainer earlier tonight.

Is it possible get my rides up until tonights rides deleted? As my Category is way higher than my current FTP.

If you need any information let me know,

Regards,
Stephen

Hi Stephen
It’s best you email them. I have been working with them thru this zwiftpower@zwift.com. They don’t monitor the forums. I was lucky one of them replied. They can do a reset if it’s an upgrade.
Good luck.
Roshan

3 Likes

Thanks mate, appreciate it.

Oh and read the email prior to yours for instructions on what info to forward :wink:

1 Like