It’s come to our attention that Zwift game app v 1.28.1 is crashing on some devices running Android 13 OS.
If you’re having these symptoms after pairing to a trainer > Let’s Go, please weigh in here with the following:
- Make & model of your Android device
- Verify which version of Zwift game is installed. Check the lower right corner of the login screen.
- Verify which version of Android OS is installed. Check in Android Settings > About phone > Android version.
- Launch Zwift for Android
- Bypass the initial Pairing Screen by selecting “Just Watch” and going to Fan View.
- Select “Back to Me.”
- Select “Menu.”
- Select the Bluetooth icon to go to Pairing Screen.
- Pair to the Power Source first, then Controllable, then Cadence, HRM, Steering, etc.