Crashed twice today after latest update

(Eric Schlange [ZwftInsdr] B) #1

Installed the updated then hopped onto the ZTR-EB race, only to have Zwift crash on me twice.

Not sure if this is the place to post this, but I didn’t see others posting about it, so…

From the messages flying around in game, tons of folks were crashing out. I haven’t had it crash on me yet until today, so I would think it’s update-related.

All that said… I love Zwift!

(Eric Schlange [ZwftInsdr] B) #2

It was crashing for folks on Mac as well as Windows. I’m on Windows 10 over here…

(Stuart Davis) #3

There have been issues after the update for sure. Had to give up riding tonight as I kept getting stuck behind other riders. Never happened until it updated this evening.

A bit pissed off.

(Craig Hoskin) #4

Yea Ive got a logged support ticket for the 3 crashes Ive had today since updating this morning.

(Michael Henasey) #5

Zwift crashed last night on me for the first time. I’ve been using Zwift since last winter. Thankfully it occurred after my ride was over and I saved it. The ride saved successfully and showed up on my Dashboard and on Strava.

(Stuart Davis) #6

@Michael, curious how you know the app actually crashed? After you save your ride all it does is quit out anyway.

For me this happens as a rather ungraceful resizing of the window and display corruption, followed by it closing.

Zwift has always said sayonara in this fashion! 

(Michael Henasey) #7

@Stuart

I received the “This application stopped working…” message from Windows, which means the application crashed.