Connecting to Garmin Connect

New Zwift user here. Trying to connect w/ Garmin Connect but after I go to the connections screen the website just spins and never loads. I’ve signed out and back in but no luck. Any tips?

Hi @Marc_Marple

Welcome to Zwift.

Did you try using a different browser. Do you do it on the PC or phone.

1 Like

Hi @Marc_Marple welcome to Zwift forums.

We have an article on our Support Hub that details how to do that on using the Companion app or the zwift.com website. Check that out here:
Zwift and Third-party Platforms

1 Like

That didn’t work from the Zwift companion app. When I hit the plus next to Garmin a new screen pops up then I can’t log in. Strava lets me log in, but not Garmin. Similar issue on the PC. When I hit connect to Garmin the next screen only shows a spinning/loading icon and never allows me to log in. However, I can log into Strava. Seems to be a Garmin connection only.

1 Like

I have the same issue when I click the + the Garmin screen appears briefly but the disappears leaving me on the connections page. This happens with both my iPhone & iPad

1 Like

Try going here: The at Home Cycling & Running Virtual Training App

This keeps kicking me back to the Zwift login page!

Try a different browser.

I have the same issue

New Zwift user here. The connection to Strava was simple but I have the same issue with garmin connect. I cannot connect to garmin connect at all in ‘connections’. It flashes up and then disappears. Is there a solution for this yet?

1 Like

I’m seeing a similar issue. On the web using the Connections link above, I get a spinner when I try to connect to Garmin. On the Garmin page it shows a spinner, and opening the browser’s devtools, I see the error Refused to display connect-dot-garmin-dot-com in a frame because it set 'X-Frame-Options' to 'deny'.

I’m pretty sure the issue is on Garmin’s side with its OAuth integration, but is anyone else seeing this?

Have a look at this thread.

At about post #69 I documented a way I was able to replicate that issue and then get it sorted, but it hasnt worked for everyone, and others seem to get it working simply by waiting.

Looking at the Zwift’s comments in that thread, it certainly seems like the problem is on Garmin’s side but :man_shrugging:

Mine now works. If you’ve given up or haven’t tried to connect Garmin in a while, you should check. I didn’t do anything and I’m not sure if Apple, Garmin or Zwift sent an update, but it now works.