Connect your Proform TDF Bike to Zwift with TDF Data Bridge

Hi Dan. Will your data bridge work with the Proform Tour de France CLC on sale at Costco?

1 Like

Hello Aaron! Unfortunately the program is not compatible with that bike. Dan.

Hi Dan,

I have the this model proform TDF ProForm TDF 1.0 Tour De France Bike | ProForm | ProForm

Does your program work with it?

Best,

Gus

Hello Gustavo, sorry but that model is not compatible with TDFDB.

Thanks Dan for your prompt reply.

Have a great day and stay safe!

Hi Dan,

Will the program work with TDF version 3 ?
If it does, Iā€™m planning to get the full version.

Thanks

Hello Muhammad, yes, it works perfectly with that bike? :+1:

Great !!!

Iā€™ve completed the initial steps, but when I tried to run bash, nothing seem to be happening.
What could possibly went wrong hereā€¦

No worries, pls send me an email to dan.bee@hotmail.com and we can arrange a quick support session via TeamViewer.

No purchase of full version necessary for this remote session BTW.

Ciao Dan,
Ma tutto avviene sulla Bike Proform?
Grazie

Hello Dan,
I have followed al of your videos step by step and also the documents, I have been able to connect my TDF bike with my computer but when I type in the command to open the TDF Data Bridge on Ubuntu, the system says there is no such file or directory. Have I done something wrong, or is this a common problem with the demo?
I hope you will see this message and will be able to help me,
Kind regards
William

Hello William! Yes, I responded you on my youtube channel. If you still canā€™t resolve the problem, just send me an email to dan.bee@hotmail.com and I will assist you.

Hi Dan,

I just purchased aa ProForm Studio Bike Pro, would your program be compatible with that bike. I am looking for a way to connect it to the Zwift app.

Thank You

Buongiorno Miuchele.
Ho una Proform TDF 3 serie (credo) ā€¦ tu sei riuscito a collegare la TDF a Zwift?
Se si ā€¦ potresti spiegarmi cosa occorre.

Grazie

I have a working iFit to Zwift node.js app for my tdf bike.

Tested on tdf 1.0 bike only to date.

Thanks Tony! I became aware of your work a few months ago, itā€™s awesome!

Iā€™m working on TDFDB V3 at this moment, and I was planning to use websocks too, to add compatibility to other TDF models. So far I could make it work with TDF 4.0 and 5.0 bikes, and have a couple of friends who have a 2.0 and Centennial bikes that are ready to run some tests. For me, it would be great to team up with a real programmer, so if you like the idea you can reach me at dan.bee@hotmail.com

Cheers!

Dan.

Thanks Dan. I didnā€™t start the project but extended to code which was written for treadmills to work for bikes too. Happy zwifting.

Tony, which version of TDF does the Zwifit/Bluetooth work on? I tried it on the centennial version and BT control isnā€™t supported on itā€¦

Thanks

Tested on tdf 1.0 bike only to date. I expect it should work on any ifit bluetooth bike thought. What hardware did you try to run it on? I tried Windows, but had trouble getting a bluetooth dongle to work correctly. The raspberry pi 3 model b+ works great for me.