Completed everest challenge, no tron bike awarded

You need to have the Everest Challenge active in order for the meters climbed to count toward it.

3 Likes

Hi everyone Iā€™ve just joined the forum, Iā€™ve a question, Iā€™ve done 42000mts of climbing but hadnā€™t clicked on the Everesting challenge clicked but have this morning do I need to do another 50000mts or just 8000?

Thanks in advance

Ciaran.

Iā€™m afraid that youā€™ll have to do another 50,000m. It only counts towards the challenge while that challenge is selected.

1 Like

Thanks very much for the reply Steve, thatā€™s a total shame, to be honest I really think that is absolutely ludicrous to set it at that amount of mts for a start and also not count if you havenā€™t it selected, Iā€™m level 25 and feel I like to ride all the courses in Zwift some flat some hilly, if they done the maths on how many hours it takes to get the bike for the avg person riding all worlds it would be interesting without having to chase the challenge for hours days weeks on end.

1 Like

Just ride and the meters will fly by. Besides, there are better bikes than the Concept Z1! I rarely ride mine any more.

1 Like

It is not up to date (Tour Italy missing), but says You can only participate in one at timeclearly ā€œā€¦ each ride you do will count towards the completion of the challenge you choose. You can only participate in one at a timeā€¦ā€.

Why does nobody RTFM?

While this is true, you have to get a disk wheel to make a bike better than tron on the flat and that requires a pretty high level

For going uphill there are way more options better than tron

Only a small fraction better. 18 seconds (at 300W) better up Alpe du Zwift at the best, and thatā€™s assuming you have the Meilensteins.

1 Like

Most riders who have the Concept Z1 probably have the Meilensteinsā€¦even old farts like myself who got the Concept Z1 before there were Meilensteins!

I wish that was the case for me!

Once I got the tron the desire to climb the alpe dropped significantly :slight_smile:

1 Like

My zwift says I have completed the Mt Everest challenge 100% but it has not unlocked the Tron Bike. Why is that?

2 Likes

Hi @Jacqueline_Whittaker, welcome to the forums.

Have you looked in the ā€œgarageā€ yet for the bike, also note it is actually called the Zwift Concept Bike, not the tron bike. It should be in your garage, not the drop shop. You might also need to log out and then back into the game for it to appear.

3 Likes

Ahaaaaaaaa, Iā€™ve got it!!! Thanks Mike :blush:

5 Likes

Congrats on finishing the challenge!

2 Likes

Hi , how can I attempt everest challenge in order to get a tron bike? Thank you

hi @Lucian_Ceica

Welcome to the forum, see the post above: Completed everest challenge, no tron bike awarded - #46 by Milan_Rost

1 Like

Same thing just happened to me. And then I realized itā€™s called the ā€œZwift Concept Z1ā€ not Tron :wink:

A post was merged into an existing topic: Completed Challenge and Unlocked Reward. Message wonā€™t go away. [December 2022] [1.32]

See Completed Challenge and Unlocked Reward. Message won't go away. [December 2022] [1.32] - #81

1 Like

Everest Challenge is activ. Tuesday 10/1.23 the challenge did show 47848 meters for me. Wednesdag I ride 718 + 303 alitude meters, but in the challenge it did only count 264 meters