Completed everest challenge, no tron bike awarded

Oh man… you’re right… the riSIng up into the sky made me think something was wrong, but you’re right I was reading it backwards… That is going to take a while :smile:

3 Likes

Hi, I completed 164,042ft of the Everest cliimb and was never awarded a Tron bike. Is there anything I can do?.

It may not appear in your garage until the next time you log in.

I completed it a long time ago :confused: It was the first challenge I did and completed and stayed in it.

And you’ve checked your garage for the Zwift Z1 Concept and it’s not there?

Nigel, thank you! I didn’t realize that was the name of it! I have it! :relaxed:

3 Likes

Same problem. I’ve climbed 53,300+ meters, was enrolled in the challenge and didn’t earn the bike. Do they even offer it anymore?

Are you sure? No Zwift Z1 Concept in your garage?

1 Like

100% positive, I’ve had the same bikes in my garage since I started.

Does the challenge screen show that you have completed it?

I don’t have a challenge screen anymore (haven’t for a while). I think the last one I did was a Le Col Century which I completed but that’s it. I’ve checked several times just today.

Not really a big deal, I don’t think the bike makes any difference other than looking cool but I wanted to let the OP know they’re not alone.

The screen that shows the three challenges available in Zwift is always available. (I thunk things like the ale Col Century are ‘missions’, but not positive on that). Anyway, on the Menu screen in Zwift, the same screen where you can go to the Garage, or check your badges, has a section where you can select which challenge is presently active. It sort of looks like a picture and is near the center. (Someone better at this than me will probably post a screenshot after their NYE celebration.) If you navigate to and then select that ‘icon’ you can see which challenge you have selected, as well as your progress.

3 Likes

Ok, what am I missing?

Ok, based on that screenshot, it looks like you have A LOT of new items in your garage that you haven’t tried on! :crazy_face:

And it also looks like you are presently doing the Tour California challenge. So, if you navigate to that ‘picture’ to the left of the Workouts icon and select it you should get another screen that shows the three challenges: Everest, Tour Italy, and Tour California. Move your cursor to select the Everest challenge and then you should be able to see your progress.

If you have been on the Tour California challenge for all of the feet you have climbed, you will have to start climbing from 0 for the Everest challenge.

4 Likes

Ok, I just went out for NYE and I don’t mean to pile on about the UI issues but…

I had no idea I was enrolled in the Tour of California challenge, lol. I thought they just continued doing challenges because the UI didn’t have the space for “Challenges.”

Haha sorry but if you’ve been in california the whole time I hope you enjoy climbing another 53,xxx meters.

1 Like

Yep, that was it, I wasn’t enrolled. I think at the beginning you could only enroll in one challenge at a time. The bike is of no benefit so I signed up for the Italy one which was the only challenge available to me. Thanks for your help!.

1 Like

Hallo, hatte vergessen den Everest zuerst zu machen. Habe unterdessen 50 000m gemacht obwohl es nur 41.150m sein müssten. Bekomme ich das tron wenn ich den Everest noch nach hole ? lg René