Companion App Features

I think it would be great if we could keep track of the Zwift routes from the companion app (similar to the calendar that appears when you load up Zwift on your computer).

Also, I think it would be useful if the companion app kept a record of the workout messages that you can access. Sometimes during certain sessions I miss some of the text inadvertently.

I would also like to see the possibility to select a workout in the companion app. Since I use mostly an Apple TV I have some “challenges” with the UI. It would be great if the companion app could step up and offer more controls. For e.g. access to training plans, setup etc.

I have a request for the Companion App.
There is already a screen which shows data.
But it would be great if we could customize the fields (like 30s power, average power, %FTP, W/kg…)
It would be great if we could have a “lap” button like all bike computers.

I know I could use my bike computer when Zwifting, but it would be way easier to gather all functionnalities in the Companion.

Thx

3 Likes

I think allowing customisation of data fields would be a great addition. The companion app mostly just mirrors what is on the screen which feels a bit of waste. Yes it’s handier than going to a PC for changing directions etc but please make more use of it.