Companion App Bluetooth pairing issues? [Android] [March 2022]

does 3.33.1 (March 9th release) fix the connection issues?

EDIT: Answer no.
22.5km into a 30km training zwift companion cuts out - “lost connection”.
Comeon zwift dev team if you’re going to break anything at least don’t break the only thing that allows the game to actually function…

Same here; the 3.33.1 doesn’t fix it for me either. For the time being I’m giving up on the ZC bridge and pairing directly to ATV (which works like a charm, as it has done for the past 18 months). Can’t use my devices as desired, but at least I can ride.

@zwift - any update on the fix for zwift companion app?

It’s supposedly fixed.

No, it isn’t.

Zwift Companion knows I’m riding because it says so in ‘Activities’ but I cannot access the game through ZC.

Sorry Phill, I agree with you (I was saying that with “tongue in cheek”). Hopefully they will address these issues and make the bridge more robust.

Mine was working just “fine” before the updates (occasional brief drop-out) and now is totally unusable, but somehow it’s my fault and yet non of my set-up has changed. Ah well, looks like it’s a waiting game. Fingers crossed for a successful ZC update in the not-too-distant future.

1 Like

No worries, chap.

This issue was fixed with an update to Zwift Companion v 3.31.1. If you are googling your way in to this thread - please make sure you’re on the latest version.

If you continue to have similar symptoms - please start a fresh thread.