Clicking the menu - very glichy

When selecting the type of workout, or setting up equipment…or generally clicking anywhere in the menu…it’s very glitchy. Is one click required, or two clicks. I would click once and the menu would appear and disappear in a flash. I would try clicking again and it wouldn’t appear at all. 

I’m using a macbook pro, and consider myself technically proficient. The menu is a terrible user experience. 

Can you attach a screenshot? I am using a MBP as well and that is working fine.

there isn’t really anything to screen shot. I click something and it rapidly appears then disappears, or it doesn’t appear at all. 

Have you checked all your connections, this kind of sounds like a hardware issue.

Yes, all connections were thoroughly checked. I had to replug the ANT+ usb a couple of times to ensure it wasn’t that. I have used the MPB before and after that incident, on different sites, and haven’t experienced anything similar.   

Happens to me about every 4th time on Zwift, I have an iMac. See this workaround: https://support.zwift.com/hc/en-us/articles/208082376-Users-occasionally-have-to-double-click-through-menus-on-Mac?section=201540443