Circles in NYC woods

(Mark Murawski) #1

Joined KISS AT Ride and after 2.8 miles veered into woods and did circles. Just stuck there. Quit restarted and joined. And it did it again after 1.3 miles. Then I just bailed.
Using PC Zwift, KICKR Core, and Companion.
Others were having this problem too.
Thanks

(Gerrie Delport) #2

I would suggest opening a ticket and send Zwift your log file, that will help them find the problem.

(Chris Larese) #3

Yes, same thing happened to me. And I think to other people, too while I was on a group ride. (Using zwift on PC, Windows7 64bit, Elite Rampa trainer, and Companion on Android7) Happened to so many people in fact that I think the zwift-developers must have heard about this already. Hoping for a quick fix.

(Vincent W.) #4

Correct, our QA team is aware of this and are investigating reproduction steps. Will update as soon as possible!

(Zac Fisher) #5

Yes, I was on this morning doing the outer loop and saw comments about this. I didn’t quite know what they were talking about.

Pretty good simulation though of the CP loop. When my daughter took a look she immediately recognized the west side of the park up in the 90s, and it was all eerily familiar to me as I rode around. In real life I avoid CP because it just gets too crowded for riding.

(Alexandre Tavares Mezaros) #6

just happened the same with me right now ridding the Asia 120. any idea when this bug will be fixed?
thanks!

(Jesper Rosenlund Nielsen [ZwiftHacks]) #7

I had this happen twice today (in a group workout after late join both times). Let me know if you want the log files.

(Felix B) #8

Same here three times in a row!
Group ride ends in the woods with endless circles, only workaround is to restart the app.

Win10-64Bit, Tacx Flux…

(Darren Charles) #9

add one extra today but it was fun doing cyclo cross before the circle started . other way and could be grass track i guess

(B. Koekkoek ZZRC PACK (C)) #10

same here happened twice today after late joining the ZZRC group ride in NYC. Went over to workout on BigRingVR after the 2nd time Zwift failed.

(joachim calewaert (C)) #11

Same here, after to times a joined another ride, but they rode too fast for me.NYC%20the%20park