Checking Tablet Compatability

Morning All.
Completed the 25km free using my laptop - No issues
Completed the 7 day free trial using my laptop - No issues
All so far so good.

I wanted a better experience as the app on the laptop takes a couple of minutes to load up - Windows 10 etc.
Purchased a table and a tablet (the app was also working on my Android smartphone really well).
Unboxed the tablet, charge it up etc only to find that Zwift is not compatible with the tablet.

I can see the Zwift app in Google Play store and I can download the Zwift companion OK and this runs well.
A little annoyed as I only purchased the tablet to use for Zwift.

Zwift guys and girls, will the Lenovo Tab E10 become compatible in the non to distant future?

Thanks

Gary

#lenovo
#tablet
#compatibility

Hi @Gary_Lee welcome to Zwift forums.
Please see this thread about supported Android devices.

In general - if you can download the game app from the Play store, that device’s hardware should be capable of running it. Please see the linked article for devices won’t run, and the technical specs why they won’t. Zwift is a fairly graphics-heavy game, so the better the graphics specs, the better your playing experience.

As much as we’d like to tell you if or when that specific table will be tested by our QA team, it’s difficult for us to keep up, much less test, all of the Android hardware released into the wild every quarter.