CeramicSpeed Cycling Mission - TT miles not counting

Initially I had the same problem. I used a TT bike as a free ride and then joined an event. I changed bikes in the pen for a road bike. All miles counted only towards the road bike.

Next ride, I again warmed up using a MTB as a free ride. However this time I saved the ride, logged out and restarted Zwift - no problems all miles counted as MTB. I then did a workout, using a MTB, and again saved the ride and logged out. Success - all miles counted for MTB.

i’ve had no issues doing MTB or road miles, it is just TT miles not showing up

1 Like

everything is up to date, I’ve done three rides on a TT bike but no miles showing against the TT part of the challenge.

is it just selecting a TT frame that I need to change? anything else?

Sorry, forgot to add that I did the same thing with a TT frame and this worked fine too on the 2nd attempt. I did swop to a Zwift TT frame (my first choice is normally the Shiv and this is the frame I used on the first failed attempt) and saved the free ride before logging out/back in. Which TT frame do you use?

just the zwift TT frame.

i have saved and logged out/back in but still not working

no big drama - not like i was going to win! haha

1 Like

I also used the standard Zwift TT.

I did one ride and switched between Road, MTB and TT during the ride and the distance for each counted correctly.

zwift clearly just hates me! :smile:

just to be clear – i don’t need specfic wheels or clothing etc? just swap the frame?

1 Like

All my miles on each bike type seem to be working fine. Struggling to offer any other suggestions.

Its just the frame category that is needed.

Shame that your efforts may not be rewarded…

Ride On

1 Like

no worries - thanks for trying

i don’t like TT bikes and have done about 70 miles on one now and that’s more than enough for me!

Same here. I like the draft of being around the other riders. Hard work doing it all yourself!

I find a workout helps to pass the miles in such circumstances. Focus on the watts and not the bike/draft…

Ride on

1 Like

Just this one.

update to this.

last nights ride and this morning’s ride both counted, the only thing that was different is that i was doing a free ride and not a workout.

do workouts not count to this or is that a bug?

Apparently there is an issue when freeriding a TT bike and joining an event without quitting the app and swapping bikes in the pits.
I had ridden 43km a couple of days ago on a TT bike as a single freeride, and all was recorded well.
Today I participated in 2 differrent tour of all events, and before event 1 a did a freeride of 8k on the TT bike, followed by immediatly joining the event without quitting. Same thing between event 1 and 2: I switched temporarily to a TT bike for another 8k or so.
After finishing all rides today, my TT counter is on 26k, so 17k less than this morning :frowning:

1 Like

Therefore, apparently it is best to exit the zwift app after your TT-ride, and starting again to join an event…

Hi Tom. I think you are right. My only issue was, as you describe, joining an event without saving and logging out & back in. All other times has been ok.

Hi Chris. - I’ve definitely done a workout on a MTB and the miles recorded ok. Give it a go, some of the new workouts are only 20mins long.

All finished now, did about 100 miles on a TT bike in the end but have completed all 3 parts now!

2 Likes

Chapeau! I’ve about half of the TT and MTB still to complete. Fingers crossed one of names comes out of the hat. Ride On.

so, the plot thickens on this even more!

during my last ride on the TT bike i had a pop up to say i had completed the mission, had an email to say i had completed it and on my last 2 rides i was wearing the kit you get for completing it, but…

i noticed when i logged in tonight that the miles from my last ride weren’t showing so it is saying i still hve 4 miles left to do on the TT bike!

i have checked and all rides were saved correctly. very very odd!

can’t be bothered to change bikes again to finish it but just seems really bizarre!

Rode about 20 total miles on TT bike. Tried doing short rides, logging out, saving, restarting and riding more, but only 2 miles appear to have counted.