Capped wattage when i move from one event to another

Since the last Zwift update i’ve noticed a curious bug… When you switch from one event to another it is capping your watts to whatever wattage you last done in erg mode. It’s happened to me twice now on Sunday when i switched from my training ride to my teams recovery ride my wattage was capped at 155w i was just spinning out in my highest gear funny enough that was exactly the wattage i was doing in ERG mode before i pressed the join event button and tonight it’s happened again I was doing my warmup ride for the TTT in erg mode i then switched to the TTT event through the join event button and when the race started my watts where capped to 140w which is curiously the wattage i was doing in my warmup event in erg mode before i pressed the join event button. The only way to resolve it is a reboot of Zwift. The only way i can currently move from one event to another if i have been using erg mode in the first event is to totally close down zwift then restart, If i press the Join Event button i end up in the situation described above.

do you use a wattbike? if not what trainer are you using?

Nope don’t use a Wattbike, the trainer being used is a Wahoo Kickr…