Canyon Ultimate Challenge Not Routing Correctly

I had issues with the challenge tonight. I selected the challenge, started riding (no u-turns or pauses), and it took me up the regular kom instead of turning left which wasn’t the case a couple of days ago. I think the left turn (only option) was not highlighted and that’s why I went straight. I then doubled back and tried again which worked but then at the turn to the epic kom it only had straight as the option which also wasn’t the case a couple of days ago so I ended up doing a lap and it started routing correctly after I crossed the start/finish but that added 30 minutes to the challenge so it took 3:15 instead of 2:45.  I have a screenshot with the pop-up that shows when you complete the challenge and my mileage is more than the regular pretzel route as is elevation.  I hope Zwift can figure out the routing issues as it wasn’t a good feeling not knowing if it was taking the correct turns.

Hi W.W.,

Could you submit a ticket and include the log.txt file for that ride? You can find the file in your Documents\Zwift\Logs folder.

Thanks!