Updated to today’s build and went for a ride. Things weren’t nearly as smooth as my ride from two days ago:
- The video for the entire session was very jerky; a slight pause every second. I did not notice this with the prior build.
- As others have mentioned, the sprint point timers didn’t seem to work reliably. After my first pass through the KOM arch, the timer kept running for an entire lap until I reached the KOM point again on the next lap. The the timer reset and kept counting for another full lap. It did this a few times.
- Lap counter didn’t work reliably. My first 5 laps around the course didn’t seem to count and even though I rode 36 kms, I only received credit for 2 completed laps.
- The speed reported by Zwift didn’t seem to have any real relationship to the actual speed that I was riding (I’m using a Computrainer; since Zwift gets to control the resistance on it, I would expect the speed reported by Zwift to be the same speed being reported by the Computrainer. But often it was off by over 15 km/h. In addition, if I stopped, it would take Zwift a good 5-7 seconds to bring my avatar to a halt after my wheel had completely stopped spinning in real life.
I will file a ticket and upload my logs if that helps.