Latest update

I just rode the latest update. The glitch with misreporting Computrainer cadence seems to be resolved. Thanks!

A couple of observations:

It would be nice to have a direction indicator on the course profile map. When I started Zwift, I was on the hill. It took me a bit to figure out why I was only going 8 mph putting out telatively high power in a sizeable gear. I was used to going in the other direction, and wasn’t expecting the switch.

The green arrow indicator for the sprint was missing from the course profile.

It would be nice to have banners, or markers on the course to indicate the upcoming sprints and finish. Maybe 500 meters, 200 meters, 100 meters, etc.

I had one rider suddenly start weaving back and forth in across the road, and through a group of riders at one point. I’m curious as to what causes this.

I am having a lot of fun with this!

I ride both with a power meter and also on a CT. My cadence is still way off when connected only to the CT. I was at 70 on my controller (correct) and at 92 on Zwift.

Spoke too soon. Cadence was relatively accurate Thursday, but was overstating by as much as 20 rpm today. I’d be at 70-74 rpm according to the Computrainer controller, and Zwift would report 90-94 rpm.