Hi, I’ve recently received my invite and I’ve now done 3 riders and I’m thoroughly impressed. Even found myself trying to steer at one point!!
Anyway Feedback / Questions / Suggestions…
- Down hill speeds seem awfully high for effort put in… 40mph+ Is this really right?
- Riders going in the opposite direction. Is this a feature which I don’t know how to toggle, or something else going on?
- Erratic Rider movements. I’ve noticed that sometimes drivers seem to change direction quite sharply and unexpectedly. Is this expected?
- Are there any plans to allow control of turbos as part of the rider, ie Wahoo Kickr?
- Maybe when a rider slows down and stops, they could move to the right of the road, rather than just stopping mid road? I know inactive riders are on the right.
- Is there a hint / tips page which helps with the running of Zwift with other apps, such as trainer road and an electronic Turbo, such as a Kickr? At the moment it looks like an electronics shop in front of my bike with a Macbook Pro running Zwift, Ipad for Trainer Road, Android phone for the Zwift Mobile Link App. For example is more than one ANT+ USB dongle required? - Sorry if I’m being dumb with this one, but I had a few problems, and have briefly scanned some similar comments.
Finally when is the Beta due to finish, and I’m assuming there will be a free & premium version, alla Strava, or is it going to be a straight monthly / annual fee?
Hope this is of use??
Keep up the good work. Having fun!