Can't unsubscribe from emails

Could you unsubscribe me from your mailing list.

I dont give a ■■■■ about your weekly news and there is no way to unsubscribe that actually works.

The first two buttons don’t do anything and when I click on the “Update your email preferences” and then “Unsubscribe all”, the UI gives me the impression that it worked but I keep receiving emails.

This is really annoying and sorry if I sounded rude, but this is not ok. Fix it.

You can set your preferences in Zwift Companion App (I am using it on Android, had no problems).

Where in companion can you set email preferences?

I agree with the OP despite having notifications disabled on my account from zwift.com they are still received.

Still got the weekly what’s on email despite having settings as per below

Sorry, it’s for messaging only in ZCA, not emails.

@Gerrie_Delport_ODZ

Hi @Samuel_Auclair

The only place I know of is :The at Home Cycling & Running Virtual Training App. But I get the idea you have done this and it does not work?

I would suggest a support ticket.

yeah does not work. could be something to do with me having multiple accounts using gmail aliases that zwift systems can’t handle but i get 3 emails per week despite having all notifications off.

@Gerrie_Delport_ODZ. Thank you for you quick answer. Indeed it doesn’t work. I’ll try the support ticket…

@Gordon_Rhino-Racing, I only have on gmail account and it still doesn’t work.

@Gerrie_Delport_ODZ Where do I open a support ticket? All I can find is a chat that brings me to a faq that eventually brings me to the link you sent me.

Click on the chat icon, keep saying no to whatever they show you as a solution and eventually will be able to email support.

If unsubscribing from emails doesn’t work that could land Zwift in quite a lot of GDPR bother i’d imagine.

A few weeks ago you couldnt even cancel your subscription, they fixed that pretty quick i think. :smiley:

Still the same.

And these are… nonsense.

1 Like

Hi,
I am having exactly the same issue and I still receive the newsletter even if I clicked several times on unsubscribe.
I sent an email to the support but they told me to go to this forum arguing that the issue has previously been discussed and resolved here.
@zwift support: thanks for helping me out.