Can't pair my Elite Zumo with the android app on Samsung Galaxy S10

Hi, I’ve got an Elite Zumo interactive trainer and I’m trying to pair / connect it with the Zwift Android App on my Galaxy S10, but the app just won’t discover/ find the trainer. Any ideas?

Hi Steve,
Did you ever have any luck connecting your Zumo trainer via android? I get such little resistance on the flat that it is unridable in anything but erg mode and was wondering if my trainer is a lemon (although it works fine with the Elite app) or if the Zumo simply won’t work via android. Another user of the forum has had the same issue and I have emailed Zwift but they are wiping their hands of it saying its an unsupported trainer…

I got a 2nd one and that lasted a fortnight!! Took that back and paid an extra £90 for a Direto, it’s far far better and so far, so good.

Just incase anyone has this issue in the future, spin the pedals, search for power meter first, select zumo, then search for controllable, select zumo. Now you can change the power meter to an external/secondary one if available.

Many thanks for this advice. I have just spent the morning driving myself mad on why zwift would not connect to my Zumo when everything else did. all up and running now.

Your welcome, and thanks for letting me know the post came in useful. :+1: