Can't find the wheels

I won the Lightweight Meilenstein wheels yesterday,but I can’t find them anywhere. Where do I pick up the wheels? I have looked in the garage and the drop shop.

They will be in your garage, not the drop shop. What frame are you using? Not all frames can have the light wheels.

Your ride might not have saved properly in which case you may have lost them.

the ride was saved as normal. I use cervelo s3d and Cannondale evo.

Roy

lør. 13. jun. 2020 kl. 04:35 skrev Ben via Zwift Forums <gozwift@discoursemail.com>:

Hey @Roy_Lovland, sorry for the trouble there. I looked at your workout from the 10th, and it appears that your Zwift account was logged in on multiple devices simultaneously; an iPad and a PC. This caused the in-game progress from that ride to be overwritten, including the item unlock.

While we aren’t able to recover all of the stats from that session, I’ve gone ahead and sent a request up to the team to get the Lightweight Meilenstein wheelset added back to your account. I know you’ve earned them! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Thanks,

I probably was logged on on an I pad, while riding on a pc, yes

Roy

lør. 13. jun. 2020 kl. 11:46 skrev Forrest B. via Zwift Forums <gozwift@discoursemail.com>:

Hey Forrest. Need seen help here on the same Topic. I did my fifth climb of Alpe du Zwift today with some mates. Fifth time Lucky, I won the Lightweight Meilenstein wheels (Or so I thought). But I don’t see the Wheels in My Garage. Also, I noticed I also did not get the achievement award for Climbing Alpe du Zwift 5 times?
I climbed on the 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th and 9th of January (today). Only reason I kept going back up was for the Wheels and the achievement award.
Thanks to assist.

Hi - I’ve had exactly this same issue. I won the Meilensteins on my 16th climb up alpe du zwift, finished and saved the workout and even went to the garage and managed to equip them. Now when I go in they have disappeared along with the drops from my ride.

On my Zwift companion app - I see a notification that I won them on this ride. Can Zwift pleas look into this. I’d hate to have to repeat the effort.

Alex

Hi I have the same issue. It popped up that I have unlocked the meilenstein wheelsetcon my ride last October 11. I have not checked it until today that I was planning to climb up the Alp again having to discover that it’s actually not in my garage.

Hi @Cyril_Dorado

I assume you had Zwift open on multiple devices and Zwift did not save properly.

1 Like

Hi, Gerrie. I’m using my Ipad for Zwift and my phone for my companion app. I have used laptop before but I never remembered opening the app at the same time.

It could have also been that you didn’t save and exit properly on one of the devices, most likely the ipad, and just left it open in the background?

2 Likes

I’m not so sure but I always save my workout so that I can log my data on strava and todays plan.

Make sure you are looking in the garage, not the drop shop too. And make sure the bike you have equipped isn’t a gravel, tron, or MTB as you can’t change the wheels on these.

1 Like

I have checked and they’re not in my garage. I hope I can get it again next time. image|690x318