Can you change worlds on apple tv like you can with mac/pc

(Mark Rees Cyclecafe) #1

I know there is a way of changing what world you ride in on zwift with a pc or mac but can you do the same with apple tv?

(Paul Allen) #2

No, you don’t have access to the AppleTV file system the way you do on other devices.

(Stephen Betley) #3

Probably the main ‘blocker’ in me not wanting to move from laptop/pc streaming to Apple 4k.

Really hope the promised ‘World Choosing’ option appears in the next major update.

Long overdue.

(Mr. Alpaca The Avatar) #4

Try airplay - lower graphics but something.

(Kit Mitchell) #5

Mark , it’s obviously nowhere near a solution but, if you’re getting annoyed by (virtual) cycling in among lots of other people, you can always do a U-turn. 

At least that whittles down the number of people you’ll get caught up in. 

As I said, sorry that doesn’t help when it comes to selecting game worlds.

Zwift keep saying they’re going to bring that in. As stated before, many times, it’s long overdue.

I can’t understand why Zwift’s people haven’t listened to their customer base and done it months and months ago. It’s a huge irritation to many users who have been extremely vocal about it. 

(Jon Bradley T-ZHR) #6

i run a pc version and really find the world hack useful, I am considering moving oer to apple tv 4k to save my tired laptop, but will hold off until I can select the world to ride, hopefully soon???