Cadence drifting low during high cadence interval workouts [Android 09, Game version 1.57.3, Firmware 5.2.2]

I have a problem with my Zwift Hub 1 trainer; I noticed during high cadence workouts that my cadence fluctuate between as 60 to 80RPM, during the spin up my cadence increases normally until it reaches 125 to 130RPM and then immediately drops down to 60 and fluctuate until I slow down again to bellow 125RPM. The cadence then increases to normal.

Is there a away to resolve this

Hi @Johan_Geyser Thank you for bringing our attention to your cadence issue. This is Juan a Zwift colleague. I took the initiative to take a look at your account. I was able to detect a couple of things that could trigger your issue. You have some Bluetooth disconnects and are running Zwift on the older version for Android users. I would like to suggest you take a look at this article to learn more about BLE issues as well as update your game version to the latest version released today. Anyhow, I encourage you to open a support ticket to provide you with a personalized follow-up on your issue. Please write in zwift.com/contact-us.

It’s also possible that the trainer is having difficulty estimating your cadence. The Zwift Hub does not have a cadence sensor. It does its best to estimate cadence based on your pedaling stroke. You have the option to install a cadence sensor which would measure crank arm revolutions. The trainer can’t do that.