Bowflex T56 (/T22) can it connect to Zwift?

Yes i can pair my s22 to my cadence and speed sensor on my bike

Any more thoughts or things I can try? I also double checked and yes my phone is now running android 13

Hi, It us very fustrating-I have the same issue- seemingly Zwift introduced a treadmill claibration (a small wrench indicated at the treadmill oairing icon) that may stop th whole thingā€¦Initially the trainer pairs with the treadmil then drops it plus the calibration does not seem to be workingā€¦If somebody finds a solution grateful if it can be sharedā€¦

You are actually correct. I have the t10 and after my one year membership that came with it is up I have to pay a JRNY subscription to watch my streaming subscriptions. Itā€™s bullsh!t for sure. But, the treadmill is solid and if I need to watch Netflix Iā€™ll use the tv, laptop or phoneā€¦ Until someone jailbreaks this thing anyway.

1 Like

My T10 treadmill has stopped connecting to my to my Google pixel as well. Iā€™ve been using my work iPhone or connecting directly to the Bluetooth in my laptop to use zwift. Definitely seems to be an Android problem.

Thanks for the information because Iā€™m now deciding which treadmill to pick and I was looking for one that I could use Swift directly from it and I thought the T56 would.

Now Im between looking for a new one that supports it or just go for the Android TV option saving some money on the treadmill itself.