Bowflex BXT 216 Issue

Similar issue to others posts I have seen about the BXT226 with no speed coming thru to the program. I just bought and setup my bxt 216 which I got specifically to use with Zwift. I am using a samsung s9 with companion app and running zwift on my PC. I have unpaired and restarted all units including the treadmill (tried the suggestions in the bxt226 post). I can successfully find and pair the treadmill but when I go into the run env my avatar doesn’t go anywhere. It just does not appear to be picking up speed from the treadmill. Any ideas other than those in the bxt226 post? Thanks

I have just ran into this problem myself. Have you found a solution? I submitted a ticket but would love to know if you have it solved.

Been in contact with support team but as of yesterday still not resolved. Sounds like it is a issue with android devices so if you can switch out to a apple bridging device it might work.

Same here, bought BXT216 to use with Zwift. Avatar does not move, bluetooth light is on. I am using an iPad Air 2. Did anyone ever figure this out back in 2018 for you? Thanks.

Same issue here, picked up a BXT216 specifically to use with Zwift. Pairing screen show’s it’s connected but the speed doesn’t come through to Zwift. I am on an iPad Air 2 as well. Have not yet tried Android or PC but this was my next step.

That’s odd. I’ve been using my Bowflex 216 with no problems. I run it through AppleTV 4K.

You don’t have any other programs open at the same time do you? If the treadmill is connected to another app/program that may be causing an issue.