Bluetooth pairing Elite Rampa and new pc with BT

No pairing showing!, is it true, even though they say Zwift is possible to connect Bluetooth  with this trainer,  but only through IOS phone although my iphone cant find it, my garmin 520 did straight away. 

Please help some one lot of time and money spent!

1 Like

Same trouble:(

Zwift cant find Power Source (Cadence and Controllable Trainer paired).

Mobile Link on Android 4.4.2, Zwift on PC Windows 10.

Any help?

Same problem with my Oneplus3 runs on Android 6.1:(…Ipad Air 1 on iOS 10.2 works ok (find Power Source) but cadence varies pretty much 80-150-400rpm! and back to normal values…I have nor USB ant dongle yet

Hello! Problem Bluetooth connect Elite Rampa & Mac Book Pro :frowning:

Alex

I have the same issue. My Rampa does connect to the Mobile Link, but in Zwift it only shows up in the Cadence and Controllable Trainer sections, not in the “Power” section. This makes it unusable. Any update on this issue?

I have the same issue. My Rampa does connect to the Mobile Link, but in Zwift it only shows up in the Cadence and Controllable Trainer sections, not in the “Power” section. This makes it unusable. Any update on this issue?

I have the same problem too, but I am really surprised that this has been an issue since october apparantly. Haven’t Zwift been able too connect to the Elite Rampa via bluetooth since it was released? That is really bad since it is listed as supported trainers via bluetooth in the “Get Started” section. 

I personally would have bought a different trainer if i knew this.

having the same issues but only since i upgraded my phone. before then i was using an iphone 6 to connect to zwift and all was well. the power source and cadence where showing and connecting. this week i tried to use an android phone(galaxy s7) but to no avail. doesnt matter what i try it just will not  connect to the power source, like every one else it connects to the cadence but without the power source is useless. do i need to try an ANT+?

They say they are working on a fix and to use ANT+ in the meantime.

Same issue. Just bought this trainer and unable to use it in zwift… Have no ant+ dongle. Will it work via direct connect on mac using built in bluetooth?

Serhiy, i have not tried it with a mac, but it works with bluetooth in the iOS version that was launched a couple of days ago.

I have bought 10$ USB bluetooth4 dongle and switched to direct bluetoth pairing on zwift desktop with my mac workstation(PC with hackintosh on it).  Everything works fine now!

Same Problem here. Maybe they should change the beginner´s guide saying this trainer is bluetooth compatible -_-

That means i need an ant dongle only for this issue now ?

No, you don’t. After last zwift update Rampa works well through “zwift mobile link” on android smartphone

Thanks for the answer. I connect cadence and controllable trainer but can´t find a power source, even my heart rate monitor works. Maybe the issue is my Oneplus 2 -_- 

Make sure the trainer is not connected to any other device or app, Bluetooth can only connect to one thing at a time.

Like i said there is a connection. Cadence and Controllable Trainer are connected with RM 88. The red light on the trainer stays on when i start the app. Still can´t find anything

What is “RM 88”?

It must be the Elite Rampa, there´s nothing else who could measure my cadence i think.