Hi - I’m new to the forum but have been using Zwift with a Tacx Flux for over 3 years. Yesterday, out of the blue, during a ride Zwift lost the bluetooth signal to my iPhone XS. I have been using this setup for years and never experienced a loss of signal mid-ride. After dropping the signal will reconnect on it’s own if I wait a minute or two and then after riding for a few minutes the signal drops again. Since the first occurrence the same issue has happened on two more test rides with the first drop occurring seemingly at random (on one ride after 20mins and on the next after 30mins). I have tried all of the following:
- Power down/restart phone & Tacx Flux
- Update iOS, update Tacx firmware, update Zwift app, update Zwift companion, update Tacx Utility
- I have always ridden with a fan but have tried without and still drops
- I use a Wahoo Tikr and have tried both with and without that connect…both drop
- I have put my phone next to the Tacx to reduce distance…no help
- I have turned off Wifi so that my phone is on 4G and no thus no wifi signal…drops
- I have tried to connect with my MacBook instead of my iPhone…drops
I’m completely stumped. I’ve done multiple rides per week up to Sunday and then on Tuesday it just starts to drop out of the blue.
Any help or advice would be much appreciated!