Badge Status

I’m currently working on the Masochist badge for climbing the Alpe du Zwift 25 times. The group I normally ride with, ZBR would like to schedule a group ride for my 25th time up it. By my count I’ve climbed it 19 times. Is there any way to verify what Zwift thinks I’m at. It would really suck to do the climb and find my count is off.

I’ve used Veloviewer to compare segments, but depending on the segment I get different results.

Thanks

Hi Tim, did you get a reply to your question confirming number of attempts up alp de Zwift

The standard advice is/was use the zwiftinsider verified alp du zwift segment on strava to count the attempts.

Nope, but since I’ve climbed it over 60 times it doesn’t really matter any more. Turned out I had to climb it 26 times to get the badge.

My first time up it was literally within an hour of the course being released. I finished it before the badges were updated and my first climb didn’t count toward the 25 needed.

The ZBR/HERD group did hold a group ride to celebrate my 25th climb. We were disappointed that I didn’t get the badge.