Hi there, I have a Kickr Core and was using a Mac, connecting through BLE to ride on Zwift. It was working fine for months. Then drops started to happen more and more. One day I started a ride and my avatar wouldnt move. Here is some info:
- I have a Kickr Core
- I run Zwift on a Mac Air
- In the Zwift pairing screen I have connections with Power Source, Cadence and Controllable
- In Zwift ride I see NO cadence and NO power and my avatar DOES NOT move
This is what I have done to isolate so far
- I purchased an ANT+ device and installed that. This did not help. I paired correctly with ANT+ but exact same results. I.o.w. I have the exact same problem whether I connect through BLE or ANT+
- I installed Zwift on a PC/laptop and tried a ride on that. Exact same results.
- I checked in the Wahoo app: I am paired with the trainer but I see no cadence or power when I satrt a workout in that app.
- I checked my Zwift subscription and I am still an Active member, my subscription hasn’t been paused.
I have attached some screenshots.
Any help would be appreciated