Avatar moving to the left side at the start of multiple races causing loss of position

Still going on for you too?

Yes unresolved. I am still working with Zwift support, but the bug seems widespread. There were multiple riders reporting the same issue on FB Zwift Racers yesterday.

Waited for a new update…still going left.

Lasts about 20 seconds or 30 maybe.

I switched from ANT+ to Bluetooth and this (so far) has fixed the problem for me.

Dang, look at those frickin’ power numbers! I’m impressed!

I’ve not had the centerline violation for a while. I have no idea what changed for me and I’m using BLE and ANT+ depending upon what the event is because of an unrelated problem with my HRM and steering in BLE.

Someone suggested riding Watopia before going into the event as it doesn’t seem to happen in Watopia. I just didn’t have a chance to test that out yet.

So warming up in Watopia makes this go away? Wow, yet another “special instruction” for racing on Zwift. Sorta like the lining up 30 minutes before the start…

1 Like

Just to update: I have tried the suggestion above and it seems to work.

When I start with Zwift Preferences (1), I am able to draft at a race start.
When I start with Zwift Preferences (10), I am unable to draft for 30 seconds and steer far left until about the start/finish line. (or any other number besides 1 for Watopia)